Historic Tacoma is dedicated to preserving our city's architectural legacy through education and advocacy. Our goals are to:
Enhance Tacoma's built environment
Preserve Tacoma's architectural heritage
Inform and educate the community
Conserve sustainable resources
Help us protect the buildings and sites that shape our lives and tell Tacoma's story. As a member, you help preserve Tacoma's built environment for future generations.
Benefits of Membership
- The knowledge that you are helping to preserve Tacoma's architectural treasures.
- Invitation to members only events.
- Advance notice of lectures, tours, workshops and special events.
- Discounts on selected events.
- Preservation updates and regular issues of News from Historic Tacoma.
There are two easy ways to join Historic Tacoma:
Click on the subscribe button for your membership level
Print and mail this page (also use this option for Gift Memberships)
For snail mail and to purchase GIFT MEMBERSHIPS, please fill out below, print, and mail this form along with a check to: Historic Tacoma, PO Box 7664, Tacoma, WA 98417
City, State, Zip:
This is a gift membership for:
We'll send an acknowledgement letter on your behalf.
Historic Tacoma is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Consult your tax advisor for details. Federal tax ID# 20-8811455.